Feature release details of SafetyAware updates.
SafetyAware Version 3.2 - Released October 15, 2020
- Queclink (stand-alone device) no-motion alerts
- View of users' address location
- Notifications for entering or leaving a geofence
- Ability to create geofences based on a map address
SafetyAware Version 3.0 - Released May 26, 2020
- Real Time Forms & Assessments
- 3rd Party Contractor & Co-Working Client View
- Improved Geo-Fence Visibility
- Location-Based Messaging
SafetyAware Version 2.5 - Released January 20, 2020
- Set Check-in timer by time of day
- Improved Control Center user permissions
- Activation emails will now expire after 30 days (increased from 2 days)
- Overall performance and stability enhancements
SafetyAware Version 2.4 - Released October 30, 2019
- Asset grouping capabilities - Create teams of users and send broadcast messages to specific groups.
- Queclink GL300
- Performance enhancements
SafetyAware Version 2.3 - Released October 9, 2019
- Support for new operating system releases Android 10 and iOS 13 in smartphone app.
- Improved ease of use for response centres
- Removal of auto-scrolling for escalation procedures for easier view of instructions at the bottom of the selected step.
SafetyAware Version 2.2 - Released August 7, 2019
- New smartphone app training with WalkMe speeds onboarding of new users
- Quickly find escalation contacts with a new search function
- Improved ease-of-use for administrators in Control Center
- Device Type Indicator