You can create a geo-fence based on an address or latitude and longitude coordinates in SafetyAware Control Center.
Watch the how-to video here:
Here's how to create a geo-fence based on an address or lat / long coordinate:
- Log in to the Aware360 Control Center.
- On the left-hand side, select Geofences from the menu.
- On the map, select the icon below the + and - on the left-hand side.
- Enter either the latitude and longitude coordinates or the address in the respective boxes:
- Enter the radius of the geo-fence (measured in meters) you would like to create, in the Radius box.
- You will now see the geo-fence you have created.