In the SafetyAware Control Center, use the geo-fence module to create notifications for users entering and leaving a specific area.
Watch the how-to video here:
Here's how to set up location-based notifications:
- Log in to the Aware360 Control Center.
- Select Geofence from the left-hand menu.
- Create a geo-fence.
- After you have a geofence created, select the dropdown for Geofence settings in the right-hand menu.
- Enter the name of the geofence and the client it will be used for:
- Toggle on 'Geofence Notifications' below the client name, select the type ('Inside Geofence' is a notification for when a user is within the area, 'Outside Geofence' triggers a notification when the user leaves the area), set the time interval you would like the message to repeat, and finally enter the message to display in the notification.
- Lastly, save the geofence by pressing the red save button.
- Geo-fence notifications will display in the app on the users' phone: