This document outlines the procedure by which users can follow to install and set-up the Aware360 app.
Here’s the Step by Step
- Go to the application store on your smartphone device.
- iPhone users: App Store
- Android users: Google Play Store
- In the search bar, type “Aware360”
- Select the SafetyAware app. Click Install.
- Open the application once the download is complete.
- When prompted to allow notifications, select “Yes”.
- The app will also request permission to use your location. We recommend selecting "Always” so that the app will work as intended when running in the background.
- If you do not receive these prompts, go to the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll until you see the SafetyAware app menu and click on it.
- Click on the Location. Select “Always”.
- Click on the Notifications. Ensure “Allow Notifications” is enabled.
- Enter your log-in credentials. This consists of your e-mail and the password that you set when registering your account. If you do not already have an account with Aware360, please contact your organization’s administrator to complete this set-up.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You are now ready to use the Aware360 app! Before you begin, we recommend you watch this helpful video tutorial here.
For a general overview of the app’s terminology and basic features, please click here.
If at any point you need to update your user profile, check out this helpful tutorial.
For information on how to start using the SafetyAware app features, please click here.
Have any questions regarding the Aware360 app not covered in these articles? Please don’t hesitate to submit a support ticket to our Customer Success Team who would be happy to assist!