- Knowledge Base
- Control Center Portal Instruction Guides
Submit a Ticket
How Do I Create an Asset Group in Control Center?
Watch this video to learn how to create groups of users in Control Center.
- From the left side menu select the Asset Group option.
- Select Create Group in the top right corner.
- Choose which assets (users) you want to be a part of the new group.
- Name the group in the text box labelled Group Name.
- Press the save button.
Now that you have created an asset group, you can now send them broadcast messages. See: How do I use Asset Groups for Broadcast Messaging