Administrators can now configure the automatic app, IVR phone call, and text message reminders for missed check-ins, shift timer, and hazard expirations.
Watch the how-to video here:
Administrators can now configure the automatic app, IVR phone call, and text message reminders for missed check-ins, shift timer and hazard expirations.
Set the time you want the reminder to occur (e.g. 20 mins before an alert), what alarm(s), and how to contact your field workers.
When your field workers receive the reminder, they will immediately have the option to update their status, without having to launch the Aware360 smartphone application or other devices.
Create as many reminders as you need to ensure you are proactively managing everyone who is on the system.
Here's the step-by-step:
- Log into the Control Center at https://platform.aware360.net/
- Ensure you have the correct permissions, only Client Administrators will have access to the Reminders feature
- Expand the menu on the left-hand side and click on Clients
- On the right-hand side, scroll all the down to the bottom and click on Reminders
- Once you enter the Reminders screen, creating a new reminder will be on the right-hand side
- First, select the type of reminder: Text Message, Phone Call, or Smartphone App Notification
- Next, choose which alerts you would like to send: Safety Overdue and/or Shift Overdue and/or Hazard Overdue
- Lastly, enter the time value in minutes before the alert
- Preview the Reminder Message which will be sent out with response instructions. When ready, click on Add
- All of the reminders are now shown on the grid on the left-hand side of the screen
- If at any time you would like to edit the reminder, click on the Reminder on the left, edit the values on the right-hand side, and click Save to apply changes
Keep in mind:
- The phone number listed as Mobile for the asset will be the number that receives the SMS messages and IVR phone calls
- All reminders will apply to every individual within an organization, you cannot set up reminders to specific individuals only
- By default, the Smartphone App Reminder is enabled by default (typically 5 mins and 2 mins before a Safety Overdue or Shift Overdue)
- If you create a new Smartphone App Reminder, the default reminder will no longer be used as it was overwritten by the new reminder
Need more help? Contact us:
- +1 877 352 8522