To create an asset in Control Centre using a callsign instead of an email address, follow these steps:
- Navigate to "Assets" in Control Centre, represented by the puzzle piece icon
- If an asset is selected and highlighted in blue, de-select it by clicking on it again
- In the "New Asset" menu on the right side of the screen, fill out the mandatory information marked with the orange triangles
- Click on the drop-down menu marked "email" and select callsign instead
- Type in the desired callsign for the asset to be associated with
- Note: Callsigns must be unique. If you receive the error "Duplicate Callsign", please select a different callsign.
- Click "Add"!
The asset can now log in by typing their callsign in the "email/callsign" field and leaving the password field blank, and then selecting "Login"