If your SafetyAware app is not working as expected, there are some general solutions you can try
- Try logging out and back into the app. If your administrator has made any changes, they will only take effect after you log out of the app. Best practice is to log out of the app every time you sign off at the end of the day.
- Ensure your app is updated to the latest version. You can do this by visiting the App Store/Google Play store and checking for an update, or by uninstalling and then re-installing the app onto your device.
- Try disabling Wi-Fi on your phone. Some Wi-Fi networks block our app, which may result in the application not working as expected.
- Ensure your device is updated to the most recent operating system. We currently support the most current Apple and Android OS, plus two versions older. As of January 2021, we support iOS 14, 13 and 12 for Apple products. You can check if your Apple device is supported here. For Android devices, we support Android 11, 10 and 9.
- Check that your location services preferences for the SafetyAware app are set to "Always"
If these steps do not resolve your issue, we encourage you to submit a ticket with your Tier 1 support provider to further investigate.